FTP login from a PC:
1. Open any local folder residing on your desktop. This utilizes Windows Explorer, which is different from Internet Explorer.
2. If the address bar is not showing,go to view – toolbars – address bar.
3. In the address bar, enter the following address: ftp.cplitho.com
4. Log in with username and password provided to you by College Press.
5. Once you are successfully logged on, save into your “favorites” menu.
6. Please notify your College Press project manager with the name of the file after uploading to the ftp site.
FTP login from a MAC:
1. Use Fetch, Cyberduck, or a similar ftp software application.
2. College Press FTP site: ftp.cplitho.com
3. For secure logon, your username and password will be provided upon request. Just ask your College Press project manager.
4. Please e-mail your College Press project manager with the name of the file after uploading to ftp.